Curve wood or round lines have a gentle, humanizing quality to them, as well as a consistent speed and gracefulness. Straight and angular lines are relieved and softened by curved or round lines, which help to balance the severity of too many straight lines. Curved lines offer interiors a human quality; they can be easy on the eyes and attractive to look at. People naturally turned their attention to their interior surroundings with curving design by Newstalgia as they hunkered down indoors, sussing out once and for all what works best for their lifestyles and what best reflects their personalities in their houses. Because of all the Newstalgia, they’ve seen an influx of home décor and design fads come and go over the last year or so, with some gaining traction and becoming full-fledged phenomena (we’re looking at people, dramatic marble), and others just on the verge of catching on with homeowners.
A woody entry
The Newstalgia team decided to create places that are graceful and organic, using gentle curves instead of hard lines, using a combination of custom-designed furniture and classic inspirations. From the wide, open heaths to the cocoon-like headboards, examples of these decisions can be found throughout the dwellings. Here the curved wood id Self-adhesive decorative wood effect film, High water and heat resistance indoors, and Easy to apply.
An economical feeling with woody mood
The interplay between heaven and earth inspired Newstalgia; while Part I of the collection was inspired by the heavens, Part II was inspired by the earthy and grandiose. Newstalgia has created the new pieces to be statuesque, with natural curves and custom wood colors, taking inspiration from standing vessel of age counter of tress . These are Classic look and smooth texture, Knock Down, Secure Packaging, Timber EU Compliant and Crafted by Hand.
A curved walnut-paneled wood wall embraces a foam-topped table from Newstalgia in the dining look. The table base can be purchased at Newstalgia, as well as a vintage Sputnik chandelier from John Salibello in New York.
Light with height with woody bulb
By mixing and matching wood treatments, Newstalgia’s curved wood interior design ranges from country to contemporary, traditional to transitional. Reclaimed and refurbished wood can be utilized in doors, windows, floors, ceiling beams, and as a decorative accent practically anywhere to keep a look for years.
Green with Wood and mood
As far as interior design goes, Newstalgia has come up with several ideas for wooden curves in which to keep trees and plants! And it has a STURDY STRUCTURE – The frame of this plant stand is made of heavy-duty wooden pipe with a diameter of 0.8mm, which is firm in structure and has a high bearing capacity; the surface of the pipe is painted with black ironic color to avoid an unsightly appearance, and it is not easily damaged. This curving plant stand is made of premium particle boards that are 25mm thick and are high-density and have a long service life; it is also environmentally friendly and natural, providing a better home experience along with STAIR-STEP PLANT STAND – 3-tier potted plant stand is a ladder-shaped construction, so it is very sturdy and durable. The baffle is not only convenient for you to water the plants, but also provide enough space to help your beloved flowers get sunlight.
Let’s check the list I made for the examples of famous curve and bend wood design furniture pieces.
1. Poly Bark Weave Chair:
- Solid Wood Frame
- Rope Woven Seat
- Arrives Fully Assembled
- Sturdy Construction
- Overall Product Dimensions:20.75″D x 21.5″W x 30.5″H
- Seat Dimensions: 16″D x 19″W x18″H
- Armrest: 29.75″H (from floor)
- Backrest:14″H (from seat)
2. Lucy Console Table:
- Versatile design
- 3 shelves
- Scroll legs
- Painted distressed finish
3. Wood twist curve wooden table:
Need a unique functional one of a kind accent table that doubles as a stool?
Nature’s creations are always in style; this dramatic accent piece is a stylish complement to both traditional and contemporary settings.
The Original Twist Stool Design, Hand-carved and completely eco-friendly is this Twist Stool at 12 inches square by 20 inches high.
The beauty of this design lies in its simplicity. It’s bold, yet gentle, rustic yet refined. One quarter twists support this elegant piece, which can serve as an end table, display stand, or stool for last minute seating. Nature’s creations are always in style; this dramatic accent piece is a stylish complement to both traditional and contemporary settings.
Grey – Antiqued Grey-White finish oil makes the wood turn to an antique white look with a grey patina finish. The light portions of wood turn to shades of beige, and the dark wood lightens to shades of brown finish that is water resistant and easy to maintain.
4. Bentwood Dining Chair:
Add a sleek, mid-century style to your home with the Lowell Bentwood Dining Chair. Comfort comes easy with the curved back and seat. The bentwood frame in a natural finish with durable upholstery fabrics complements a formal or casual living space to create a one-of-kind look.
- Dimensions: 21.65 in. D x 20.4 in. W x 30.9 in. H
- Hand constructed using solid and engineered wood and high density foam for more comfortable seating
- Upholstered with a durable premium charcoal grey woven fabric
- Multi-functional chair can be used in kitchen, dining room, office or sitting area
- Mid-Century Modern styling includes comfortable curved padded seat and seat back, walnut veneer on bentwood frame and angled legs
- Price for one (1) chair
- Assembly required
- Efforts are made to reproduce accurate colors, variations in color may occur due to computer monitor and photography
5. Midcentury curve wood accent chair:
A curvaceous dose of Mid-Century style, the unique design and silhouette of the Symphony dining chair will look great at any table. Also great for use as a stylish accent chair. Upholstered in a sleek PU leatherette accented with vertical tufting and bent wood legs, the Symphony comes in a variety of colors to fit in any room.
- Mid-century modern styling
- Great for use as a dining or accent chair
- Stylish pleated faux leather upholstery
- Curved bent wood armrests and leg construction
- Simple leg assembly required
- 250 lbs. weight limit
- Wipe clean with soft cloth
6. Curve Wood Chair:
The new chair designed by Ludovica+Roberto Palomba and manufactured by Driade – Sissi – is a sculptural, very versatile, self-centred and contemporary piece. Sissi is made in polypropylene copolymer with glass fiber, natural polyethylene semisoft feet and stackable for up to four pieces. Sissi is the ideal outdoor chair, but it is perfect for indoors too. It is available in pastel colours such as white, grey, powder pink and lavender grey, so trendy and in demand to furnish contemporary spaces. Its fabric or leather seat cover give it a really refined and inviting appeal that suits any style, no matter how different in appearance or nature, to which it imparts elegance and charm. “Its modern design winks cheekily at the past and at the female world. The merging and intersecting rings look as if they have been bent by the hand of the Viennese craftsmen whom since over a century ago, would offer the world an elegant and design archetype. The connections, linked in such a sensual way, turn Sissi into a refined and sculptural piece, just like the ultimate Viennese chair – famous for its wooden curves- it is inspired by. Just like a confident, self-assured women changes her clothes to suit her mood, this chair is complemented by an essential part of its design, the seat cover.”
7. Curve wood Bamboo bar chair:
Darwin 360-degree-swivel barstool with bamboo legs is a first-rate example of how classic forms evolve to become modern-day favorites. In the tradition of iconic Mid-Century Modern design, this open, airy chairs shell is made from bent wood; it’s upholstered in a versatile and on-trend fabric called Stokes Linen; and it’s supported by legs crafted from bamboo, a renewable material that resonates with shoppers who want to balance home fashion with their concern for the earths natural resources. Bronze nailheads are placed by hand to enhance the chair’s curves.
- Modern with Minimalist profile, the Caine Rattan Collection highlights coffee table constructed of cane webbing drawer panel on Acacia wood veneer. Two extra open shelves provides extra storage atop slim, Black powder coated steel legs.
- Well constructed of Bamboo, Bent wood, Plywood, Polyester blend fabric and chrome steel.
- Easy to clean, simply dust or spot clean with damp cloth, then wipe dry immediately.
- Fully KD, simple assembly. Tools and instructions are provided.
- Product measurement is taken from the highest point and widest part of the item. Dimensions: 22.00″w 22.50″d 40.00″h. Seat Height: 29.5″h. Seat Dimensions: 17 x 16. Maximum bearing weight: 250 lbs.
8. Outdoor curve wood accent chair:
- Armless accent chair with slightly curved legs
- Made with wood and jute
- Features rope weaving for a classic touch
- Rust-resistant chair is great for both indoor and outdoor use
Lend a touch of traditional style to your home with this Rope Weave Indoor/Outdoor Wood Accent Chair from Hearth & Hand™ with Magnolia. Made with a wooden frame, this accent chair features a slightly slanted back and curved leg support for classic charm. The seat and back are designed with a black rope weave that perfectly suits the natural brown frame. Use this jute-accent armless chair in your living room, study area or outdoor space with a lumbar pillow to combine style and comfort in your space.
9. Curve wood bookcase:
- Wood frame provides a charming natural finish that effortlessly adorns your home
- 4 shelf spaces provide plenty of space for storage and decorating
- Features anti-tip anchoring hardware for added stability
- Open shelf design brings an airy look that works for both small and large rooms
- Classic and charming design readily complements any room décor style
10. Marble top, curve wooden side table:
- Designed by Mermelada Estudio
- Cast aluminum top with a textured bronze finish
- Brown Forest marble base with polished finish
- Variation in veining and activity of marble is to be expected; each will be unique
- Coasters recommended
- Wipe with a soft cloth
- Made in India
11. Perigold Curve wooden console table:
John Strauss has over thirty years of experience creating and manufacturing furniture for designers and architects. He has worked with top designers from around the country to fabricate their custom designs, has created works for sacred spaces, and has launched a new line of his own designs JS@Home for the retail market. He takes his inspiration from the Mid-Century and Art Deco masters.
12. Curve wood Modern Desk:
- Features hairpin legs, a bent wood nook, and clear tempered glass top
- For indoor use only
- Dark grey finish
- Crafted of beautiful wood, glass and metal
- Spot clean
- Easy to assemble
- Measures 76.5″ L x 23″ W x 44.5″ H
- Shelf measures 22.5″ D x 9.5″ W x 5″ H
- Weighs 31 lb.
- 100 lb. weight capacity
- 90-day manufacturer’s parts warranty
- Coordinates with other items from the LumiSource Avery collection (sold separately)
- skuId: 65574515
13. Whitewashed curved wooden nightstand:
- Solid mango wood with whitewash finish
- Brass knobs
- No abrasive cleaners; coasters recommended
- Made in India
14. Crate & Barrel Coffee table bend curve wood:
- Rattan on engineered wood with honey finish
- Mango wood shelf with honey finish
- Made in Indonesia
15. Curved solid beechwood armchair:
Crafted of solid beechwood and entirely finished in black lacquer, this stunning armchair was designed in 2003 by one of the highest interpreters of contemporary design: Vico Magistretti. Vaguely inspired by Chinese seatings, this piece combines the sophistication of Magistretti’s lines with the slight curves of Thonet’s signature steam-bent wood. The seat is composed of a single ply-beechwood sheet curved using the same steaming method, to create a sinuous curl.
Wood was once a living entity, and it has a spiritual energy that has a pleasant effect on us and aids in the creation of a calming environment. In interior design, wood’s Zen-like presence can be found everywhere. Its natural organic features make it one of the most versatile elements in any good design, and it’s a simple way to integrate nature into every room of the house.