- Struggling with self esteem? Here are 10 things you can do about it [1:41]
- #1 Have a Positive Attitude [3:18]
- #2 Talk to Your Friends [4:03]
- #3 Get Up and Move [4:46]
- #4 and #5 Do a Purpose Driven Activity and Create Plans [6:34]
- #6 Listen to Your Body [7:22]
- #7 and #8 Nourish Your Body with the Right Foods and Make Quality Time for Yourself [8:15]
- #9 and #10 Write Out Your Goals and Have Fun! [8:57]
- Our self worth goes back to how we were raised and what relationship we had with our parents [9:41]
This episode is sponsored by She Made Herself a Home, my book that will help you discover how to create a home that is inviting, beautiful, functional and uniquely personal all while staying on budget. It is a home decor planner that features beautiful photography from more than 40 real homes and contributions from other successful home decor bloggers. I promise it will make home designing an exciting, un-intimidating process. My hope is that these pages spark your passions, guide you to create spaces you love and most importantly give you the confidence to try something new. Anyone, no matter age, status, income level or past can make a home for herself and those she loves. Because no one has to break the bank to bring new life, intention and purpose to a home. You can buy your copy anywhere books are sold or at crateandcottage.com/book.
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Get notified when new episodes are out by clicking the subscribe button here.
If you listen and enjoy my episodes, I would love if you left me a review in iTunes as well. This helps more people find the podcast!
Photo by Pawel Czerwinski on Unsplash