- Lie #1: I am not enough [2:19]
- Lie #2: How come someone has something I don’t have? [4:13]
- Lie #3: If I ignore the issue it’ll go away [5:57]
- Lie #4: I am too young or too old for this [9:14]
- Lie #5: I do not have a choice [12:14]
- Lie # 6: I am just not the *blank* type of person [14:48]
- What can you do to undo these lies and reframe your mindset [18:36]
This episode is sponsored by She Made Herself a Home, my book that will help you discover how to create a home that is inviting, beautiful, functional and uniquely personal all while staying on budget. It is a home decor planner that features beautiful photography from more than 40 real homes and contributions from other successful home decor bloggers. I promise it will make home designing an exciting, un-intimidating process. My hope is that these pages spark your passions, guide you to create spaces you love and most importantly give you the confidence to try something new. Anyone, no matter age, status, income level or past can make a home for herself and those she loves. Because no one has to break the bank to bring new life, intention and purpose to a home. You can buy your copy anywhere books are sold or at crateandcottage.com/book.
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Get notified when new episodes are out by clicking the subscribe button here.
If you listen and enjoy my episodes, I would love if you left me a review in iTunes as well. This helps more people find the podcast!
Photo by Toa Heftiba on Unsplash