- Wanting to slow down and hit the pause button when life’s to-do list gets too much (1:46)
- Before you can de-stress your life you need to figure out what stresses you out (4:19)
- How can you make the stressors go away? Once you identify them, it’s time to act on it (10:45)
- You’re setting yourself up for failure when you crap multiple days worth of tasks into one 24 hour cycle (14:18)
- When we live in a world of stress, we are burying our soul, our mind, our creativity, and our purpose. It’s important to identify your triggers so you don’t lose sight of yourself (17:00)
- You got yourself into the stress, you can get yourself out of the stress (20:41)
This episode is sponsored by She Made Herself a Home, my book that will help you discover how to create a home that is inviting, beautiful, functional and uniquely personal all while staying on budget. It is a home decor planner that features beautiful photography from more than 40 real homes and contributions from other successful home decor bloggers. I promise it will make home designing an exciting, un-intimidating process. My hope is that these pages spark your passions, guide you to create spaces you love and most importantly give you the confidence to try something new. Anyone, no matter age, status, income level or past can make a home for herself and those she loves. Because no one has to break the bank to bring new life, intention and purpose to a home. You can buy your copy anywhere books are sold or at crateandcottage.com/book.
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Get notified when new episodes are out by clicking the subscribe button here.
If you listen and enjoy my episodes, I would love if you left me a review in iTunes as well. This helps more people find the podcast!