In today’s episode I have another requested “how to” topic, how I balanced my work life and home life and all the things. Simply, I don’t. Listen in as I share what balance means to me in this season and how it changes depending on what’s going on in our lives. And remember, if you only get one thing accomplished today, celebrate it, and focus on what you can do better tomorrow.
- I think a lot of people assume you live your life a certain way based on the few minutes of a day they see on social media and assume that that’s exactly how it is. (01:47)
- An example of my ideal day and how I break things down into tasks and time slots so that things get done even though it’s not always in order. (3:07)
- Different questions to help you identify what you need help with and then what to do next. (7:23)
- Remember as you identify how to balance it all, make sure that your people feel loved, taken care of and enjoy the life you’re working so hard to create. (11:21)
- When you’re aware of how your day is being spent, you’re more apt to invest in something for yourself and figure out where to place things. (16:46)
This episode is sponsored by She Made Herself a Home, my book that will help you discover how to create a home that is inviting, beautiful, functional and uniquely personal all while staying on budget. It is a home decor planner that features beautiful photography from more than 40 real homes and contributions from other successful home decor bloggers. I promise it will make home designing an exciting, un-intimidating process. My hope is that these pages spark your passions, guide you to create spaces you love and most importantly give you the confidence to try something new. Anyone, no matter age, status, income level or past can make a home for herself and those she loves. Because no one has to break the bank to bring new life, intention and purpose to a home. You can buy your copy anywhere books are sold or at crateandcottage.com/book.
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Get notified when new episodes are out by clicking the subscribe button here.
If you listen and enjoy my episodes, I would love if you left me a review in iTunes as well. This helps more people find the podcast!
Photo by Elena Mozhvilo on Unsplash