In today’s episode I’m starting a new series on the topic of “how to” because of your responses. So many women sent in questions about how to meal plan, homeschool, organize, figure out a side hustle and more. Today’s episode is about how to homeschool and the process of making that decision along with many others. In the end, stick to the core things and enjoy the process instead of going in with high expectations like I did.
- The combination of the many how tos in life are basically us finding confidence, balance and discernment from the Lord on how to be mothers and females. (2:09)
- Questions to ask yourself to help decide if homeschooling is a good fit for your family and different considerations when making this decision. (5:22)
- Write down why your family is choosing to homeschool because there will be days when you will really need to read it again and affirm your decision. (9:37)
- How to pick curriculum for your homeschool and the various options available (16:20)
- Instead of starting homeschool with high expectations, connect with your why for homeschooling and use that as the deciding factor of what to expect. (12:03)
This episode is sponsored by She Made Herself a Home, my book that will help you discover how to create a home that is inviting, beautiful, functional and uniquely personal all while staying on budget. It is a home decor planner that features beautiful photography from more than 40 real homes and contributions from other successful home decor bloggers. I promise it will make home designing an exciting, un-intimidating process. My hope is that these pages spark your passions, guide you to create spaces you love and most importantly give you the confidence to try something new. Anyone, no matter age, status, income level or past can make a home for herself and those she loves. Because no one has to break the bank to bring new life, intention and purpose to a home. You can buy your copy anywhere books are sold or at crateandcottage.com/book.
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Get notified when new episodes are out by clicking the subscribe button here.
If you listen and enjoy my episodes, I would love if you left me a review in iTunes as well. This helps more people find the podcast!