In today’s episode, I celebrate the listeners who continue to show up and listen to the show, thank you. As well as share a family update as we wrap up our school year and transition into summer. There are also a few fun business opportunities that I share. Thanks for listening to the update as I’m navigating where I want to go and what I want to do.
- A brief history on how the social media content creator journey began with an Instagram account created in secret. (3:46)
- We were recently published in Better Homes and Gardens, cottage style, and our Airbnb, crate and cabin. If you want to check that out. It was featured on 10 page spreads. (5:41)
- Three months into life with our baby girl I wish everyone could adopt a child of a different race just so they could feel what we feel. (8:21)
- As we wind down the school year we’re just looking forward to family time and not constantly feeling like we have to keep up with school. (11:17)
- I’m at a cusp in my business and the way forward has several different options and we’re praying through what is next. (12:42)
This episode is sponsored by She Made Herself a Home, my book that will help you discover how to create a home that is inviting, beautiful, functional and uniquely personal all while staying on budget. It is a home decor planner that features beautiful photography from more than 40 real homes and contributions from other successful home decor bloggers. I promise it will make home designing an exciting, un-intimidating process. My hope is that these pages spark your passions, guide you to create spaces you love and most importantly give you the confidence to try something new. Anyone, no matter age, status, income level or past can make a home for herself and those she loves. Because no one has to break the bank to bring new life, intention and purpose to a home. You can buy your copy anywhere books are sold or at crateandcottage.com/book.
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Get notified when new episodes are out by clicking the subscribe button here.
If you listen and enjoy my episodes, I would love if you left me a review in iTunes as well. This helps more people find the podcast!