Today, my husband, Rich, is the featured guest on the podcast. This episode is all about our marriage, how we met, how we run a business together and give you an introduction to who we are. Richard and I will begin hosting marriage chats once a month. We will talk about vulnerable things, topics from a guy’s perspective and my perspective, topics we agree/disagree on and all things marriage.
In this episode we are going to share:
- How we met and our first date [2:44]
- Dating, break ups and some fun facts about Rich [6:24]
- What attracted Rich to me [9:05]
- Why I was attracted to Rich and how opposites do indeed attract [10:58]
- Graduating college, getting married, and building our first home [12:04]
- Our journey into DIY and our viewpoint on money, savings and [13:55]
- How we got to where we, the financial decisions we made to keep our cost of living low and save money [16:30]
- How Richard got started in real estate and started the self-made business we have today [19:14]
- Completing our first Air B&B vacation rental and how we work together to build and design homes [23:03]
- What our day to day looks like- homeschooling, how we work together and what to expect from our future episodes together [24:09]
This episode is sponsored by Antique Farmhouse where I find unique decor items that are budget friendly and affordable. They feature unique farmhouse style decor, vintage reproductions and home decor design sales up to 80% off retail. They offer multiple sales events all focused around industrial decor, farmhouse decor, shabby chic, industrial vintage and vintage reproductions. If you are looking for something unique that your friends don’t have or something that looks antique without paying a price tag that breaks the bank, this will be your new favorite site to shop. Head on over to https://www.antiquefarmhouse.com/ and sign up for their mailing list to get daily updates to your inbox.
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Get notified when new episodes are out by clicking the subscribe button here.
If you listen and enjoy my episodes, I would love if you left me a review in iTunes as well. This helps more people find the podcast!