In today’s episode, I am sharing a little bit about what our family has been up to in January and my goals for 2021. I encourage you to take time to create your intentions for the year and allow yourself the opportunity to let the creative juices flow and discover your next adventure.
- In January we welcomed our new baby girl into the family and are enjoying the presence of this new life in our house. (1:19)
- Setting intentions for the new year is part of who I am and this year is no different, but I will be carrying with me the 6 lessons I learned in 2020 I shared on the last episode. (3:07)
- Personal goals, and some decor and design goals Richard and I have for events and more spec houses. (5:00)
- The importance of finding time to develop creativity and plan your week without distraction. (8:08)
- Why it’s important to write down your goals and set intentions even if you don’t reach them. (12:00)
This episode is sponsored by She Made Herself a Home, my book that will help you discover how to create a home that is inviting, beautiful, functional and uniquely personal all while staying on budget. It is a home decor planner that features beautiful photography from more than 40 real homes and contributions from other successful home decor bloggers. I promise it will make home designing an exciting, un-intimidating process. My hope is that these pages spark your passions, guide you to create spaces you love and most importantly give you the confidence to try something new. Anyone, no matter age, status, income level or past can make a home for herself and those she loves. Because no one has to break the bank to bring new life, intention and purpose to a home. You can buy your copy anywhere books are sold or at crateandcottage.com/book.
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Get notified when new episodes are out by clicking the subscribe button here.
If you listen and enjoy my episodes, I would love if you left me a review in iTunes as well. This helps more people find the podcast!
Image Source: Chris Liu on Unsplash