In today’s episode, I am encouraging fellow mamas in the daily battle we face today as we juggle all the things. I share with you one of my mentors that guides me in my journey and brings me hope and perspective. Today I want you to know that your sacrifice is seen and known and making a difference.
- Encouragement especially for the mamas out there during this season from a favorite author, Sally Clarkson. (1:27)
- The devotion centered around mamas as the wonderful heroes because they take on this enormous task of subduing and civilizing your home. (2:08)
- An open and honest account of life as a mother and choosing to not spiral into the negative thoughts and feelings in the face of all the demands. (4:25)
- One habit that helps provide perspective is writing down the “why” of a decision or commitment. (8:23)
- Part of enjoying the journey is to try and not fill your plate so much that you forget to see and hear what your family is asking. (9:20)
- Remember, if it feels hard and difficult that’s because it is. Motherhood is a battle and we are armed and ready. The work we do in the mundane really does matter. (11:02)
This episode is sponsored by She Made Herself a Home, my book that will help you discover how to create a home that is inviting, beautiful, functional and uniquely personal all while staying on budget. It is a home decor planner that features beautiful photography from more than 40 real homes and contributions from other successful home decor bloggers. I promise it will make home designing an exciting, un-intimidating process. My hope is that these pages spark your passions, guide you to create spaces you love and most importantly give you the confidence to try something new. Anyone, no matter age, status, income level or past can make a home for herself and those she loves. Because no one has to break the bank to bring new life, intention and purpose to a home. You can buy your copy anywhere books are sold or at crateandcottage.com/book.
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Get notified when new episodes are out by clicking the subscribe button here.
If you listen and enjoy my episodes, I would love if you left me a review in iTunes as well. This helps more people find the podcast!