In today’s episode, I am pulling back the curtain and answering one of the most frequently asked questions I get…how I make money on Instagram. I am sharing all the details, including how I got started, how to find brands and campaigns to partner with, and what it truly takes to make an income through social media as an influencer.
- When to start thinking about partnering with companies as your following grows and how sharing free products can help you build your portfolio for larger opportunities [2:23]
- What companies look at more so than followers and why you should have a blog/website in addition to your social media accounts [4:29]
- Featuring products on your social media that you use to earn affiliate income [7:12]
- Using companies like Aspire IQ and Acorn once your following grows so potential brand partners and sponsorships can find you [14:15]
- Working with companies on campaigns, how to set your rates, and taking into consideration the time commitment of a partnership when being compensated [19:30]
- The behind-the-scenes of what goes into creating a brand campaign [25:53]
Influencer marketing agencies mentioned:
This episode is sponsored by Antique Farmhouse, my go to online shop for all things decor. Every day they put together a curated themed collection based on items they currently have to offer and feature unique farmhouse style decor, vintage reproductions and home decor design sales up to 80% off retail. I was fortunate enough this week to do an Instagram takeover with Antique Farmhouse and share my own curated collection. You can shop their website based off the rooms, departments, styles or sales events. In their curated collections, not only are they putting together like items, but they also show you how to style them. Head on over to https://www.antiquefarmhouse.com/ and sign up for their mailing list to get daily updates to your inbox with their latest curated collections.
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Get notified when new episodes are out by clicking the subscribe button here.
If you listen and enjoy my episodes, I would love if you left me a review in iTunes as well. This helps more people find the podcast!