In the final part of our three episode series, Richard and I are going to collaborate on what men want and what women want. There are things we both realized we could work on and we are going to talk about together. Hopefully our conversation inspires you to do the same with your spouse.
- Richard and I talk affection and why it was last on my list [3:15]
- The expectation I brought to marriage about keeping the family safe [5:26]
- The importance of quality time together and communicating what you each want [13:53]
- We talk appreciation and why it is so important-it ended up on our both our lists [15:49]
- Different viewpoints on intimacy and the pressure both sides can feel [17:22]
This episode is sponsored by She Made Herself a Home, my book that will help you discover how to create a home that is inviting, beautiful, functional and uniquely personal all while staying on budget. It is a home decor planner that features beautiful photography from more than 40 real homes and contributions from other successful home decor bloggers. I promise it will make home designing an exciting, un-intimidating process. My hope is that these pages spark your passions, guide you to create spaces you love and most importantly give you the confidence to try something new. Anyone, no matter age, status, income level or past can make a home for herself and those she loves. Because no one has to break the bank to bring new life, intention and purpose to a home. You can buy your copy anywhere books are sold or at crateandcottage.com/book.
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Get notified when new episodes are out by clicking the subscribe button here.
If you listen and enjoy my episodes, I would love if you left me a review in iTunes as well. This helps more people find the podcast!