This episode is all about bedrooms! I walk you through how to consider your layout, choosing furniture pieces and creating a cohesive style. I also include my favorite stores and retailers for finding beautiful, stylish pieces on a budget. I want you to take away the importance of creating intention for your bedrooms before you shop for the pieces to fill it.
- Bedrooms Are Meant to Be Relaxing – However for us, it’s different. I talk about my vision for a Master Bedroom but what the reality looks like for us. [1:55]
- An excerpt from my book on the most important components to have in place for your Master Bedroom [4:50]
- The most important part of the bedroom and how to make sure it is the perfect focal point of the room [5:56]
- My process for creating a layout and considering the why of the room when choosing your key furniture pieces [6:30]
- Considering the flow of your room and creating a cohesive look with your colors and adding additional pieces for style [7:12]
- My top tips and hacks for keeping clutter out of the bedroom and keeping things organized [11:45]
- Where to find bedroom pieces on a budget and my favorite retailers for mattresses, curtains and linens [13:04]
- My 5 must-haves within the bedroom [15:24]
LinensandHutch.com – My go-to for linens and if you use the promo code CrateandCottage30 you will receive 30% off of any of their items
This episode is sponsored by She Made Herself a Home, my book that will help you discover how to create a home that is inviting, beautiful, functional and uniquely personal all while staying on budget. It is a home decor planner that features beautiful photography from more than 40 real homes and contributions from other successful home decor bloggers. I promise it will make home designing an exciting, un-intimidating process. My hope is that these pages spark your passions, guide you to create spaces you love and most importantly give you the confidence to try something new. Anyone, no matter age, status, income level or past can make a home for herself and those she loves. Because no one has to break the bank to bring new life, intention and purpose to a home. You can buy your copy anywhere books are sold or at crateandcottage.com/book.
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Get notified when new episodes are out by clicking the subscribe button here.
If you listen and enjoy my episodes, I would love if you left me a review in iTunes as well. This helps more people find the podcast!